LESSENGERS seeks collaboration partners for AI / ML, HPC and supercomputing optical interconnect applications
LESSENGERS seeks collaboration partners who are looking to develop innovative optical interconnect products using LESSENGERS’ highly-reliable polymer wire-based photonics packaging solutions. We believe that anyone in the industry working with high-speed data center optical interconnect applications such as 800G/1.6T optical modules, on-board, near-packaged or co-packaged optics can benefit from our patented “direct optical wiring” (DOW) technology.
DOW technology enables high-precision and high-density micrometer scale optical coupling between high-speed photonic devices and various optical waveguides in the most cost-effective manner.
Our DOW-based optical packaging menu includes:
Please email Taeyong at email@example.com for more details and, in addition, we are available for in-person meetings at SC23 in Denver.
LESSENGERS' DOW Technology - Key Features
- VCSEL-based multimode optics
- Silicon photonics
- Single-mode optical alignment / coupling
Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email: Taeyong at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simple & effective: Tens of seconds speed per wire
- Platform technology: Suitable for highly integrated optical interconnections
- Highly reliable: Surpassing industry standard requirements (Telcordia GR-468 CORE)
- The diameter of polymer wire can be controlled to be in a range from 0.2 µm to hundreds of µm.
- Today’s DOW position accuracy is < 1 µm.
- The DOW is air-cladded optical waveguide.